Saturday 31 October 2009

Signed A Band? Oh yes we did

So hooray for us - the end of 2009 gets even busier with the news that we have just signed another new act. Theyre called My Little Pony, they sound like a cross between The Shins and Belle & Sebastian (oh Belle & Sebastion how we love you so even after all these years)

Unsurprisingly (given our recent output) these guys are Scandinavian and indeed spent most of this summer on the road in Europe with Sjur from The Little Hands of Asphalt.

They will be providing part four of the full stop to bad pop campaign at the end of November so keep your eyes peeled. In the meantime heres the video for their new single "The Capital of Norway"



In other news I am not ashamed to admit that I was 24 when I found out that a horse and a pony are not the same thing.

Shame on me

No comments: